Sam Hughes Inn Bed and Breakfast
centrally located in Tucson, Arizona
Click this link to find out: WHO is/was SAM HUGHES?
A Spanish-inspired 1930's home, Sam Hughes Inn shares its name with the Historic District just east of the University of Arizona and is one mile from Medical & Urgent Care Centers. Its red tiled roof, original oak floors and Art Deco architectural details add to the incredible variety of early Tucson homes in this residential area. This lodging, often recommended by U of A departments, is a contributing historic property with giant shade trees, a huge walled courtyard area with a brick sunken fountain garden, mature foliage and many places to sit and relax on the large Ramada covered patio.
- NO CITY BED TAX: (Save 13.05% + $2 per night required by law in all larger B&B’s and hotels)
- Small, quiet, home-like accommodation for 6-8 guests maximum
- Closest lodging to U of A sports venues.
- Central location in historic residential neighborhood fewer than 2 blocks to UA campus.
- Wireless Internet throughout, plus guest computer & printer
- Walk to shopping, restaurants, bus, grocery store, pharmacy, bank.
- Close to theater, museums, downtown & dozens of restaurants
- Parking on site
UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA PARENTS:
See the "Frequent Sleeper" discount on the Specials page.